- Professional and Permanent
- Temporary & Contract
- SELECT Temps
- Job Seeker Information
We want to work with you to ensure that you are paid on time for the assignments you are on. Remember, you are paid each Friday following the week you work.
- Record your hours accurately.
- Submit timesheets to SELECT no later than MONDAY by 4:30 the week following your assignment. Any timesheets received after that will be processed the following week. No Exceptions!
- Have the timesheet signed by your employer as well as by yourself.
- Timesheets may be submitted in person, via fax at (403) 382-3778, or put under the door after hours. It is your responsibility to phone and confirm that it was received.
- Make sure SELECT has your SIN and banking information on file.
- You will be paid by direct deposit.
- Pay stubs can be viewed online or picked up at the office upon request with two days notice.
- Extra timesheets can be picked up at the office, mailed or faxed by request.
- SELECT does not do advances.
Alberta Labour Standards apply to Statutory Holidays and Overtime Pay.
Your vacation pay is calculated on every pay cheque at a rate of 4% of regular earnings.
Deductions from your paycheque are mandatory. They include CPP, EI, and Income Tax. If you have a special tax situation, please ask for a TD1 form to fill out.
If you have any questions, please contact your SELECT consultant.